Friday 4 June 2021

Floods

 Today I will be talking about floods that have been happening in New Zealand (29-31 May, 2021). 

The floods have caused the bridges to break .The Rain has been extreme for the past few days.The flood have made the river overload and flood the roads and many people min heavily flooded areas have to leave their properties. Farmers have had fences buried in big slips and some animals were drowned. Luckily my house wasn't too damaged, but it did have some leaks kin the roof. Did you suffer any damage?

Here are some images of the flooding



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work Kaley with dramatic pics to support it. You've provided interesting information in an attractive way. Keep up the good work!:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley