Friday 18 June 2021

skittles

Aim To separate the colours from the skittles by using chromatography.

chromatography us technique fir the separation of a mixture  by passing it in solution or suspension thorough a medium in which the components move at different rates.

Materials

1.6 skittles

2.water

3. Petri dish

4.Beaker

Process

Get a beaker 

step 1. get you equip mwn set up ready to pour the 50ml of water into the petri dish with skittles

step 2. Place the skittles.

step 3. pour 50ml of water gently into the middle of the petri dish around the dish

step 4. Record your results on the table below.










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley