Friday 11 June 2021

3d sea animals

  Kia ora, Welcome back to another blog post. Last week we had to do a task,Were we had to make 3D things.                                                                                                                                                            My group and I chose what we made ...we chose sea animals. Then our teacher printed the sheets.Then you have to cut it out. Then you have to glue it together.                                                                                     The options were squid, turtle, shark. But the shark got thrown out and we lost the turtle. 

But anyway I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post . Bye!


1 comment:

  1. Poor shark and turtle!:-). Wonderful reporting - great intro... a pic of the surviving squid would've further enhanced your writing!:-)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley