Wednesday 9 June 2021

Osmosis-Gummy bear

 Osmosis: The movement of solvent through the wall of a solid.

Aim: 

I want find out what happens ti Gummy Bear when we put them into different liquids.

Prediction:

I think that the gummy bears with shrink or grown in the liquids

Method:

Equipment

.Three solutions -water sugar and salt

. Four gummy bears of the same colour

.Two Petri dishes

.Marker pen

. Electronic Balance

.Measuring cylinder 

.Beaker

Steps

.Get your equipment 

. Label petri dishes with dry,Water, Salt water,Sugar water

.Weigh gummy bears and  record their weigbht on the petri dish.

.Add 40mL of the solution into the petri dish

Solvent

Dry



Salt water

0.35



Sugar water


H20 water



2.40


0.24






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley