Monday 7 June 2021

Science

 Hello reader, welcome to my blog post. today I'm going to talk about Hands on fire witch is when you light your hands on fire, Here are 4 things you will need to do. First is to wear goggles to protect there eyes, 2 is extinguisher,3 tie back hair, 4 listen to the teacher to make sure you know what your doing. 

               

Equipment

1. Detergent

2. Lighter.

3. safety glasses

4. gas

5.tray

6. tray

 Instructions

1. Collect your equipment

2. put some water in the tray

3. squirt some detergent  in the water

4. Put on your safety glasses

5. tie up long hair

6. Take off any jewellery 

7. wet your hands, wrists and arms

8. bubble the gas into water

9. scoop the bubbles not the water

10. Hold the bubbles in front of your face with your arms locked

11. then light on fire


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley