Friday 28 May 2021

Pink shirt day

 Kia ora,yesterday my class and I made a paper t-shirt for pink shirt day,This activity was quite easy to be honest but quite fun at the same time.I would like to  share my t-shirt back and the front.But I lost my t-shirt sorry but I am going to describe it ,so it has my name on it. The colour of it was orange red purple and pink.and I did some little designs on it.

Pink shirt day was to emphasis bullying and the effect it has on victims. Outstanders help victims and can even prevent them from sujfering long term harm. Have you ever been bullied?Pink Shirt Day Aotearoa - Home | Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Superb, informative reporting with a great choice of image to support it and make up for losing your shirt.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley