Wednesday 5 May 2021

Laboratory rules

                                      Laboratory rules                      


                            Run,Eat,Drink,Sensible,Bag,taste,listen

              1. Do not run in the science lab

             2. do not eat or drink in the science lab

             3.Put your bag under your'e desk

             4.Do not  Taste anything that you are unsure about

             5. Listen to the teachers if your are in the science lab

             6. be sensible in the science lab


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley