Friday 7 May 2021

My mysterious name bug

Welcome to my blog, This post is about my name bug, These are the steps on how to make it.
                                Step 1: get a piece of paper and fold it portrait 
                                Step 2:  Write your name on one of the sections of the paper & make sure to write.
                                                                        it in big writing.
                                 Step 3:  go to  window and copy the refection on to your paper.
                                  Step 4 : design it and make it colourful.
                                    
                                          This activity was really fun to do 
                                                 hope you try it!:-)



                                        .Here is the finished sample of my mysterious name bug.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley