Wednesday 3 March 2021

The broad street Killer

Kia ora and welcome to my new blog post today i'm to talk  about the broad street killer,This is a true story that happened in London. In the nineteenth century there was a problem there water was contaminated from the cesspool(The definition for the cesspool is a poo suage pool) Most people believed the way that people died was from a disease (called miasma) people throughout it came from smell in the air.But this man call john snow he was the one who figured out that it was from the water... He was the one who saved everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley