Wednesday 31 March 2021

Hurumanu 1

In Nga tangata,hurumanu 1 we studied the lives of some local,national and international heroes.

A hero is someone who is always kind,and has respect for others.

I made 6 slides  about sporting heroes They were>Chelsea Bremner,Taylor Britt,

Tiger Woods,Serena Williams, Michael Jordan, Eliza McCartney also researched about Charles Luney,

he was a new Zealand builder and company director.he is quite popular in Christchurch because of

how important he was.we read about a musical group called crowded house they are quite famous.

we discussed the meaning of hero worship which means someone you look up to or follow their

footsteps on what they do.Here are some earthquake heroes that  are 1. Charles Wyryard 2.Laurie

welsh 3. Bryce Curran 4. Grace vinegar 5. Melanie Hiller 6. Allison Partitge 7. Amo Perelini 8.

Doug Hansel. I also wrote a story about my alias which is Ksoup.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley