Monday 8 March 2021

Nga tangata-heroine's

 Today I made up a heroine and what my heroine dose Take a look at this writing of  what a heroine is enjoy.

A heroine is   helpful

A heroine can is mindful / full of joy

A heroine sees everything

A heroine has wings

A heroine needs water

A heroine thinks about people’s futures 

A heroine imagines wonderful things

A heroine does work 

A heroine wants love 

A heroine leads a pack

A heroine follows other heroines

A heroine moves with style

A heroine opposes villains

A heroine isn’t mean

A heroine helps sick people

A heroine saves animals


  1. Search for the name of 3  HEROINES. List them here:

  2. Anna Paquin as Marie D'Ancanto/Rogue.

  3. Alicia Silverstone as Barbara Wilson/Batgirl

  4. Jessica Alba as Sue Storm/The Invisible Woman

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley