Friday 29 October 2021

my logo

 This week we have been learning how to create a logo and a brand for out future business enterprise that will be starting next week, we had to come up with a brand logo for a pretend business and I choose hot choclate mostly because I can't live without it, we had to choose a font and a co lour palette to make our logo, I found it pretty easy to make a logo I used Google draw to make one and I made it in about 5 minutes, it was pretty fun though. Here's my work


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley