Sunday 24 October 2021

Bolling points

 Boiling points of Liquids.


Aim: To boil 2 liquids and record their boiling points.

Hypothesis: I think that the normal have the highest boiling point.

Equipment:

  1.  Bunsen burner

  2.   beaker

  3. thermometer  

  4.  lighter

  5.   tripod

  6.  water

  7. salt water

  Instructions

  1. Set up your Bunsen burner with the tripod, gauze mat, beaker and water.

  2. Light the Bunsen burner.

  3. Pour 100ml of water into a beaker.

  4. Place the Thermometer in the water and record its temperature every minute until it has boiled.

  5. When it has boiled, turn off the Bunsen Burner. 

  6. Repeat the steps 1 - 5 with the Salt water..

 


My Temperature chart


Liquid

Temperature

Time


Water

100

1.






Salt water

80

1.






5m 31s 79

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley