Tuesday 26 October 2021

chilli

 Aim: to see which is the best drink to  cool chill on your tongue

1.THE FIRST CHILI'S WAS A CONVERTED POSTAL STATION IN DALLAS.

2.THERE IS ONE PHOTO HUNG UPSIDE-DOWN IN THE DINING ROOM OF MOST CHILI'S LOCATIONS.

3. FOUNDER LARRY LAVINE WAS INSPIRED BY A TEXAS CHILI COOK-OFF.

 4.THE FIRST CHILI'S LOCATIONS ONLY HAD ONE TYPE OF BEER: SCHLITZ.



5.CHILI'S SELLS 60.4 MILLION POUNDS OF FAJITA MEAT A YEAR.
  
Method:

1 Get your equipment ready
2 Get a drop  of hot sauce on your Popsicle stick
3 lick the hot sauce 
4 start the timer
5 after 2 mins,drink your drink
6 after 5m how hot is your mouth
7 repeat the experiment but with a  different drink



Equipment 
1 Hot chili sauce
2 Popsicle stick
drinks-soda,soda,water,milk
4 Timer


                   
chart

                                  Effect out of 10


Water


0

milk


1

Coke 


2
The frist chili i did was without water and i am scoring it a 0 for burning.
The second time, i had water and after four 4mins  I scored it a 1 out of 10.
The thrid time,I had coca-cola and I scored it a 2 for burning after 4mins.
the fourth time , I had milk and I scored it 3 for burning left over






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley