Thursday 4 June 2020

The night thieves


                      THE NIGHT THIEVES

But one day something unbelievable happened and everything around had stopped moving. but I was still able to move. It was really strange I wondered if there was some mysterious person behind all this?. Suddenly there was this sound of a man like talking  to me. And it was really creepy but when I had turned around there was no one there. I was so scared but when I look straight again there was a man standing right in front of me. I was shocked because the mysterious man was standing right in front of me. He had 3 computers that he was holding. I was frightened and the man said to me why haven’t you frozen like everyone and I said because I can’t be frozen because I'm not a human like everyone else i'm a robot. ‘’shame’’ I said to the man. Next the man said I could kill because I can burn you. So I used my power to blow him up but it didn't work. It was like he was invincible. I used my robot scanner to find his weakness. Finally I found the man's weakness. The only part of his body weakness  was his arms, and his computers so I used all my powers to vanish the evil man, to the dungeon with high security. Om gosh I actually did it but.Suddenly I could hear a BOOM, and a miracle had happened. everyone was back to normal and also my parts all my body was all back together again. They lived happily ever after. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley