Tuesday 16 June 2020

The ghostly old railroad

The Northern Railroad had been discontinued after the great disaster on June 11th, 1911. Ever since that day, the Railroad company had been nothing but a distant memory, a story to be told around the campfire late into the night.As the group sat around their newly constructed camp, listening to the crackle of the flames as they licked up into the night, their minds wandered back to the stories they had heard from their fathers. So absorbed were they in the moment, and the mesmerizing glow of the fire, that it was hard to tell if the shrill shriek coming from the distance was part of their imaginations.Once upon a time there was a mysterious railroad suddenly I could was starting to walk onto the railroad until there was this scary sound that was coming from behind me. It was like the things behind me were zombies’’ AHHHHH’’ I said. Then I looked behind me there was nothing there but suddenly I could feel somebody or something touching my shoulder. Suddenly I looked back straight and there was a random zombie standing right in front of me. I was terrified of zombies. I thought they weren't real but now I finally know that they are real “ono’’ I said. Suddenly it was like the zombie was trying to communicate with me. It was unbelievable then the zombie said in a normal human way I can help you get home suddenly I said no I found a treasure map the zombie said I meant to say I can show you the next clue to find the treasure and the zombie said 10 more you will find a rocky mountain you will find go over the rocky mountain and you will find the treasure chest go through the portal way back home. Suddenly the zombie had disappeared. That was really weird, I said so When over the rocky mountains and suddenly I could see the treasure chest but there was some zombies guarding it but suddenly the zombie that helped me get to the treasure chest suddenly the chest came right to so I  quickly ran into it and returned into my home land and then I lived happily ever after all by myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley