Thursday 4 June 2020

Night thieves Questions

Question time!
Where do you think they are going tonight?
 To go fight other people from different parts of the world.
Who do you think they are? It was mysterious because there was a flash of light and there
  was only one car on the road that was red.
How do you think they manage to take things without being seen?
By transforming into miniature people so they wouldn’t be seen.
Do you think stealing things is wrong? Why is it wrong? yes
it is wrong because you have to buy things but not steal things.
If someone doesn’t have enough food, is it OK for them to steal more?
Nope because they can just ask someone if they have some spare food
How would you deal with someone taking something from you?

 I would say ‘’ Give’’ me back my friend or a family member otherwise I will call the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley