Thursday 2 December 2021

Market Day

Kia Ora welcome to my blog post,yesterday in business enterprise kete, in my group we called our self's North Wonder Stickers.the job roll for my group which was Canada was the ceo and bob was the marketing manger,and cayleigh was the production manger,also Kaycee, and also Hollie was in our group
but she was just helping us when we were stuck on things.

I think my groups business was successful because we sold  all of or stickers and people thought that they were a good product.here is some of tip to make your business work you can put the time in to Ur product that Ur making.in our group the thing that we needed to make  the stickers were baking  paper the printer to print pictures also we had to get tape.

We made out stickers by getting baking paper and then we put the tape on it and then we put our photo that we made into a sticker so we put the photo on and then we put tape on it again and then when you take the baking paper off and the it becomes a sticker. 

I think we showed our Carr values because we all got along and we all didn't fight or anything like that and we just got it done and then we were happy when we finished our stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley