Wednesday 24 November 2021

taking care of your self

Hello welcome to my blog post,here are some facts about the British  heart foundation,  being active can give you a lower risk of heart and circulatory by 35%,when you are active the heat  produced  the heart produced by your muscles increases your body temperature,making you feel warm,your heart starts to beat faster,pumping more,your heart is also a muscle. my physical thing that i do everyday is that i walk around the block of i walk the dog,and also I sometimes play sports.My recommendation for physical act for someone  that doesn't like doing sport,just go for a walk or a run or you could walk around the beach.
                                     I hope you have enjoyed my blog post bye!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley