Friday 2 July 2021

Milk plastic

 Aim: to make into plastic




Equipment 
stove or microwave
Measuring cup
Measuring spoon
Milk 1 cup
Microwave it
white vinger
paper towels 
spoon
mug
Food colouring (optional)
Or glitter

1 cup of milk in the pot
2 add hot milk to the pot with the vinger
3 It should start to curdle
4 stir with spoon
5 lay paper towels down
6 scoup curds out and lay them on a paper towel
7 fold paper towel and press so any left over lquid comes out
8 knead the curds till it turns into dough




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley