Monday 25 May 2020

New York is falling

The words rang in Jim’s head. They were the last words to crackle out of the radio before it stopped broadcasting. That had been three days ago. Jim had not heard any words since then…Jim thought to himself I could go to a mall that had broken down. So Jim ran to the mall as he got there he had found some tins that had beans and fruit in it. Then Jim found a water bottle that was full of water. Then Jim found a drift bike that Jim could ride . Next Jim set off going full speed down the broken road and Jim could see the lady Liberty’s head on the side of the road all smashed up. Next Jim kept on strolling down the broken roads. Finally Jim had found his house. But it was a little smashed up but Jim didn’t mind. Then he found 2 packs of chips and Jim ate it all. Suddenly Jim could hear someone say hello.Then Jim said “Who are you?” The scary sound came closer it was just my sister “ow my gosh” said Jim “you are still alive?” Jim said to his sister. “Come follow me I will show you my hut’’ He said then his sister came with him. When Jim and his sister got to Jims hut Jim had started to make a time machine.He was almost done with the time machine. Finally Jim had done building his time machine. Then Jim, only Jim went inside without his sister and when he went back in time to 1 year back his whole family also his sister and the statue of lady liberty’s head was back on the statue and Jim got to see his family again and they all lived happily ever after.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kaley, I love this peace of writing its very good and I can tell that you put alot of time into this, from Arabella

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley