Friday 15 February 2019

100 WC

5 years ago there was a little village with 30 people living in the village they were happy. But one day there were aliens attacking the village. Then the aliens were turning people into colorful stone with red heads. The people were running around 1 by 1 turning into stone. Then there were 2 people left. Then they both turned into stone. The aliens shot all the houses down 1 by 1. Next they took all the pets away from the houses. They tied the pets up to a tree the aliens cooked them, 1 of the pets escaped them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

activity 1

Kia ora,today during class time I have been having a look at the summer learning journey here is my work for activity 1 where you find a pic...

kaley